Osscare

Calcium 400 mg   Magnesium 150 mg Liquid
Vitamin D3 200 IU   Zinc 10 mg

Directions:
Children (1-2 Years): 1 teaspoonful twice a day.
Children (3-12 Years): 2 teaspoonfuls 1-3 times a day.
Adult (Men and Women): 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day.
Pregnancy and Breast-feeding:
2 teaspoonfuls twice a day.
Do not exceed the recommended intake

Description

Calcium is one of the most prevelant minerals in the human body. It’s most celebrated role is maintaining healthy bones. It’s no surprise that 98% of our calcium stores are found in bones and teeth. The remaining 2% of the body’s calcium stores are located in soft tissues including muscles, blood and the nervous system. Despite the smaller proprtion of calcium in soft tissues it is essential for many psychological functions, Muscle including heart contraction, nerve function, blood clotting, and enzyme and hormone production

Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressures, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protien synthesis.

Osscare Details Sheet

Download